CBD Oil and It’s Benefits
What is the CBD?
The cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the main components of the marijuana and hemp plant. Unlike THC (tetrahydrocannabinol, the other main component), it does not produce negative mental alterations. While THC is responsible for psychotic effects, CBD decreases and controls them: it is anti-anxiety and reduces paranoia. In this article we will be discussing the benefits of CBD oil.
CBD is one of the more than 60 cannabinoids that can be extracted from cannabis. CBD oil can be obtained in various forms, liquid, cream and even as chewable . Its most known compound of cannabis and its main psychoactive ingredient is tetrahydro cannabinol (THC).CBD is not a psychoactive substance, unlike THC, which it is?
Industrial hemp contains more CBD and low THC levels. However, marijuana has less CBD and more THC.
It is constantly investigated on the multiple medicinal properties of CBD, proving that there are a series of disorders of the body, whose symptoms are alleviated by the CBD.
Allowed a patient to be treated for inflammatory and neurode generative disorders with CBD. These tests are also used to help children who suffer from a rather rare form of epilepsy.
CBD products sold on the Internet are classified as personal care products or natural supplements. The continuous investigations carried out do not cease to shed more and more light on CBD oils.
Benefits Of CBD Oil
Currently, there are many studies that demonstrate the benefits of CBD. This compound is of great help for patients with both mental disorders and neurode generative diseases.
Autism, arthritis, schizophrenia, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis or post-traumatic stress disorder are some of the pathologies that are treated with CBD, for its sedative effect and combat symptoms such as pain, spasticity or insomnia, providing the patient with almost immediate relief.
And why is CBD so beneficial? The cannabis plant is considered a medicinal plant, and CBD is the chemical component in which we find the benefits of this without a psychotropic effect. CBD helps relieve anxiety, nausea, spasticity, inflammation, loss of appetite and chronic pain and is also a preventive treatment of these symptoms.
CBD is not addictive, their side effects are mild and to experience them you must have consumed a wide range of doses. Some of these effects may be drowsiness, dizziness or dry mouth but cease using if or when you thik you are having issues whit the CBD product.
- It calms pain: it inhibits the neuronal transmission of pain, which makes it ideal for patients with fibromyalgia, chronic pain, multiple sclerosis or cancer.
- Reduces anxiety: acts directly on the central nervous system, contributing to the release of relaxing hormones. People with anxiety disorders such as post-traumatic stress, obsessive-compulsive disorder or social anxiety can be highly favored. In this experiment, a journalist took CBD oil for 7 days and found immediate relief from her panic attacks.
- It helps the skin: applying the CBD hemp oil directly on the skin has a regenerating effect on the cells, delaying the oxidation process that produces wrinkles and spots.
- Prevents and treats cancer: It has antitumor properties and also prevents the migration, invasion and adhesion of cancer cells; as Dr. Ax explains in this article. In a study published by the Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, it was shown that CBD inhibited the growth of breast cancer tumors. It can also be used as a parallel treatment, because it reduces pain and calms anxiety, two things that greatly affect cancer patients.
- It increases the appetite: and stimulates the digestive system. This could be very useful for people who are recovering from diseases, those who want to gain a little weight or those who have lost their appetite for conditions such as depression.
- It favors the heart: its antioxidant properties prevent degenerative cardiovascular diseases. On the other hand, it relaxes the blood vessels, which could help reduce blood pressure and improve circulation.
- Other: reduces nausea and stress, possible medicine against epilepsy, acne, type 1 diabetes and Alzheimer’s.
Are CBD Products For You?
You can get CBD oil in a pure concentrated form, in capsules, or in balsams and sprays for external applications. Remember that it is very powerful and should only be taken in small quantities usually 5 to 25 mg one to two times a day. Dosage varies widely and can be different from one person to another. Start off low and gradually increase until you get the desired effects. Studies are still underway to check its effectiveness, and the results are very promising. Without a doubt CBD is one of the great medicinal secrets of nature. People are trying CBD products to see if it can help them with their condition. I personally use full spectrum CBD hemp oil to help ease pain I have in my back and neck. I do not get complete pain relief but I do get some relief and that is better then none. As you can see, the benefits of CBD oil are many.